Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Tamariki Talks Questions

  1. Do you think it’s important to celebrate your achieved goals and why ? 
I think it's important to celebrate achieved goals because it can boost my confidence. 

  1. What are some ways you can celebrate achieved goals ? 
I would celebrate my achieved goals by being rewarded to go to  Gengis Khan. 

  1. Should we celebrate when our friends achieve their goals too and why ?
I think it’s good to celebrate our friends' goals to support them.

  1. Why should we evaluate/assess our goals ? 
Evaluating can help by improving on areas you need to work on. 

  1. What are some ways we can do this ?  

  • Taking Notes 
  • Watching Videos/Tutorials
  • Asking Teachers for help
  • Do at least 30 minutes learning time tables or reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment